Having migraine now. SERIOUSLY, I'm not feeling very well now. The weather is rather irratating these days. The sky is dark now. I think it's going to rain. I love rainy days. It calms me down every time even when I'm feeling like HELL. Went for my ahma's SUPER advance birthday party yesterday. Shall only post the photos in my phone. Some of the photos are still in my camera and cousin's phone.
RED BALLOON=DONGBANG. =) My cousin acting cute. I took many photos of her doing the SAME POSE and this photo turned out the BEST. =X Mr ZhuangXibin->My second brother->The irritating guy ever who calls me FATTY everyday->Trying to act cool by looking at another direction LOL.
PANADOL DOES HELP. My migraine is much more better now (I'VE JUST EATEN THE MEDICINE 30 MINS AGO). I think I'm starting to like FT island more and more. Some of their songs are really nice. Talented, and they are only AROUND my ages. Ridiculous !@#$@%@#$ Lols.
It's not a very good thing for me to like more and more artists. This means that I'm going to spend MORE and MORE money -.- Whose albums am I'm going to buy in the FUTURE? 1.DongBangShinKi (LIKE DUH?) 2.SuperJunior 3.SS501 4.F.T. Island 5.ZhouJielun (OK I'm still not that heartless to forget someone I've loved for YEARS since Primary 4?) 6.CheonSangJiHee. (NOT VERY SURE ACTUALLY =X I've never bought any female artistes' albums YET.)
THAT'S FOR NOW. I'm not sure whether it's going to increase or not. HAHAs. BUT I'm definitely NOT going to buy those singles (UNLESS I'VE LOTS OF MONEY).
Plan for today 3.30 - 5.30:Sleep. CAUSE IT'S RAINING WHEE WHEE WHEE! 5.30 - 6:Bathe. 6 - 8:Watch Geumsoon (recorded yesterday's episode) 8-10:DO MY ASSIGNMENT. Writcomm. Aja!! 10-11:Watch show. 11-???:Complete the assignment stated ABOVE.
Reminds me of O level period when I have to do up my timetable for that few months. HAHAHAs.