20070610 ;
6/10/2007 11:51:00 AM
Have been listening to Tohoshinki's Lovin You from morning 10am till now, and I still love that song A LOT. Currently listening to F.T Island's album. Jaejin >< I can't imagine they are around my age only. Two of them are even younger than me. WHAT THE !@$#%@#
Shall blog about 8.6 and 9.6
Friday 8.6Went out with my secondary school mates in the evening. We met at around 7pm but we ended up eating at 10pm. I was complaining how pathetic I am. "9 HOURS ALREADY LEHS. FROM 11.30AM UNTIL NOWWWWWWWW".


Me and Min.

Me, Alan and Ei.

Jo looking pathetic. HAHAHA.

Me and Jo. OBVIOUSLY, he's trying to act cute. LOL.

Vishwa
(is that the correct spelling? =X) and Szewei trying to spoil the photo. LOL.

Me and Jun.

Me, Jun and Min.

We are trying to imitate Ei, the one at the bottom. HAHAHA NICE ONE.
Saturday 9.6Went for my eldest bro's officer parade in the evening. Not too sure whether I can post the photos online or not, so forget it. Took two photos only.


My idiotic second brother blocking my view. Lols.
Navy officers only took up around 1/10 of the 400+ officers there and my brother is one of them. Proud? Yea I'm =D I love the white uniform. I think Navy's uniform is better than other two uniform. I'm not BIAS here just because my brother is from Navy. I think guys look smart in totally white uniform. And OH YA. The food is WONDERFUL. Love the food <3 Delicious. Wahahhas. And the best thing is, I get to sit opposite my bro's fren who is HANDSOME. He's tanned, tall, and he got bright eyes and sharp nose. Those type of guys I'll stalk if he's in NP.
(OK JOKING =D)I msged Atiqah IMMEDIATELY once I sit down and she asked me "GOT MORE SHUAI THAN YUNHO NOT?" What the hell. LOLS. I think they are of different types lahs. But now thinking back, I think Yunho is definitely much more better than him BECAUSE :
1.I love Yunho so MUCH MORE than him. Like... DUH? =D
2.AND I SERIOUSLY LOVE YUNHO. I like that dark guy's look only. LOLS.
3.That guy speaks English EXTREMELY well, and everyone knows I'm scared of such people right? =X
4.All the Kor are taking up the space in my heart. WHERE GOT SPACE FOR OTHER GUYS? WHERE WHERE WHERE??!?!?!!?!
Oh I'm crazy. I was telling my mum how handsome that guy was. LOL. He happened to say byebye to me and I was going !@#$%^%@#$#%@# for the whole night. HAHAHAS. Ok forget it. DROP IT DROP IT.
I'm still listening to F.T Island 's album, and all songs sound very similar to me. Or issit because I'm not paying attention? Hmms..
I've to complete my WritComm homework by tomorrow. Holiday. Hahas?
seeking..