20070606 ;
6/06/2007 09:21:00 PM
현중, 생일축하합니다! 정말 사랑합니다! =)
I'm really tired. I want to do a Hyunjoong spam so much, but I don't think I can. Shall do a mini one then.

The first time I saw you. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU BY EVEN THAT LITTLE BIT THAT TIME. I SERIOUSLY DON'T.
After liking you, I want my face to appear in your dream.
I want you to think of me too.
I want you to look at me THAT way.
AND LASTLY,
I want to own you. XD
HAHAHS. I sound like a pervert. LOLS. Just kidding. I'm not that crazy. I don't even think I'll get to see him in my entire life (UNLESS I GO KOREA AND ATTEND THEIR CONCERT OR AUTOGRAPH SESSION OR ETC). I'm praying for that day. Are you praying for that day too? LOLS =X
I'm crazy. Reason being :
1.Got a freaking 2DART quiz tomorrow and I'm still here blogging about Hyunjoong. The powerpoint slides make me giddy.
2.I'm freaking tired cause I went out from 9am to 6.30pm.
3.I didn't have 8 hours of sleep yesterday. I only slept for 7 and a half hours!
(erm... =X)4.I don't have time to hunt for photos today!
I shall post the photos I've took today tomorrow. HOPEFULLY. -.-
I don't know why I'm saying this suddenly but I love my mum! WHAT THE LOL -.-
seeking..