20070605 ;
6/05/2007 08:16:00 PM
I've just finished telling my mum all the funny stuffs in school today. LOLS.
FIRSTLY, Atiqah, Zenna and I went to school earlier to hand up our Storytelling final draft. We managed to slip in our final draft at 1.40+ pm and Atiqah received a call from Clementia after that. I suggested to bluff Clemm that the due time for our final draft is 1pm and not 5pm (it's rather important cause 10% of our marks gets deducted even if we are 1 minute late). Clemm is rather STUPID I shall say, and she rushed all the way to level 7 after hearing what Atiq said. She was perspiring like mad when she reached. LOL.
SECONDLY, Zenna and I went to toilet after APA test. Our lesson was at level 6 (of dunno which BLK), and she started telling me that she hates level 5's toilet cause she hears the ringing of bell and blabla. It's was really quiet when we first stepped into the toilet. Then we heard people talking suddenly. ALL THANKS TO ZENNA'S WORDS, I kinda scare myself and shouted "WOAH" loudly at the two girls who were talking in the toilet. LOLS. Luckily for me, one of the girls in the toilet was my camp mate in FMS camp. I think she thought I shouted "WOAH" because I saw her. HAHAHAS. Anyway, the expression on the girl beside her is
WONDERFUL. LOL.
The others are nothing lahs. Thinking how Zenna say SHANZHA makes me laugh. LOLS. DAMN ZENNA. =X I've got a new nickname for Atiqah;TITI. She said that's what her Lit teacher called her.
Most probably going out with Poly clique tomorrow to take photos. It's due on Friday. Shit STRESSED. No news from Yada yet. Hmms..
Hyunjoong's birthday tomorrow! Hope I got the mood to spam his photos tommorow.
I enjoy being with my poly clique. Group of clowns =D
seeking..