20070604 ;
6/04/2007 11:26:00 PM
요천, 생일춬하합니다! =)



To Yoochun:
You're the last member I've liked in DongBangShinKi, and I'm glad I KNOW such a wonderful guy! A cute guy with great voice, smile, and most importantly, PERSONALITY. Yea I'm proud to love someone like you. WHEES. I really hope I can type a Korean message for you ALL by myself next year and I know I CAN. Hope you know how much I love you one day.. 사랑합니다! <3



To Jo:
Hey I know you're not going to read this message for sure. But NEVERMIND, I'm going to just type whatever that's in my mind now. Lols. You're a GOOD friend and a LAME guy at a same time. You love to cheer people up whenever they're feeling sad, and that's super NICE of you. I remembered first seeing you;acting like some kind of SHY guys and always looking on the ground. Ok seriously I find you cute like that last time. (NOT NOW DEFINITELY LOL). Thanks for cracking lame jokes in class to brighten up people's day. Thanks. Hope everything goes super smoothly for you now. I don't know how are you now though, but I think it should be okay for you cause you are JOSIAH LI WA YAN. Good luck my friend cum ex classmate!!

I've to hand up storytelling final draft tomorrow. SHIT!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page