20070603 ;
6/03/2007 09:02:00 PM
BACK TO POST PHOTOS.
IDOL WORLD SUPERJUNIOR-TPlaying game "Rokkuguh":








SJ-T playing game once again. TONGUE TWISTER.







Do give comments, or else I'm going to just going to keep these nice photos to myself =X MOTIVATE ME PLEASE. Lols. The quality is not very good though. Shall make it better next time for MYSELF. Hahahas =D
Anyway, I took two interesting photos yesterday.
Mum, second bro and me went to ShengSiong yesterday to buy some stuffs, and I realised something while pushing the trolley behind them.

LOOK AT THEIR ARMS. LOLS.
After that (night time), deliveryman requested my mum to pass a bouquet of red roses to our neighbours the next day in the morning.

It's their wedding anniversary today, so the husband bought the roses as a gift. Woah not bad arhs. Lols. 99 roses in total. SERIOUSLY, IT'S DAMN HEAVY.
OH I REALISED SOMETHING. It's my neighbours' wedding anniversary today! Fat's bro wedding is today too. Woah. HAHAS!
Yoochunnie and Josiah Li birthday tomorrow.요천, 생일축하헤요! Happy birthday Jojo! =D=D
seeking..