20070603 ;
6/03/2007 06:51:00 PM
Yea FINALLY. I've finished uploading all the photos. WAHAHAS. Shall post the photos later on =)
It's going to be another busy week.
1.APA test on Tues. (Luckily we're allowed to flip our notes =D)
2.Storytelling final draft by Tuesday 5pm.
3.2Dart test on Thurs.
4.Hand up 2Dart portfolio on Thurs.
5.Hand up 4 paintings on Thurs. (I've done two only -.-)
6.Hand up design and typography design on Fri.
7.Erm, maybe go out and celebrate Jo's birthday on Fri?
8.Eldest brother's officer duno-what-shit-dinner. LOLS. (Yea handsome and smart guys waiting for me! HAHAHAS.)
AND YEA, HOLIDAY AFTER THAT. Pathetic 11 days only, but it's super PRECIOUS for me. I want to watch shows!
DRAMAS1.I Really Really Like You - Minki and Eugene.
2.Hana Yori Dango 2 - Jun, Shun.
3.Dal Ja's Spring - Minki.
4.And of course, all the shows I've downloaded.
MOVIE1.Day For An Affair - Minki agains =D
2.2oo Pounds Of Beauty - Kim Ahjoong.
3.The Strongest Romance - Hyunyoung and Lee Dongwook.
Shall continue my post by posting the caps I've took while watching IDOL WORLD SUPERJUNIOR-T. Dinner FIRSTTTTT!
seeking..