20070528 ;
5/28/2007 12:22:00 AM
Oh saw my mistake in the previous post. I've got
TWO paintings to do instead of
ONE for 2Dart. I've completed one already. I've finished compiling my journal, burning my cd and my online grammar test. Shit. I think I'm going to flung for my online test. I was really tired while doing the test just now. Hais.
GOOD NEWS. I dreamt of Leeteuk yesterday night. Woah
SWEET dreams!! How I wished I've a "CamDream" to capture the images from my dream. It would be better if I could record the dream down as a video. HAHAS. I dreamt of him saying 사랑해 to me. HAHAHHAS. PLEASE don't say I'm a pervert. I bet this is what all fans wished to dream of too. I've dreamt of different idols before, but this is the BEST dream! Let me elaborate more on my dreams (whether you like it or not =P)
1. DongBangShinKi was having an autograph session but it was surrounded by a 4 HUGE walls. In order to see them, I CLIMBED the damn bloody wall. AND GUESS WHO I SAW;Jaejoong looking up at me while he's signing, and he WAVED to me SWEETLY! I was starting to like DongBangShinKi more and more that period of time, and this dream really made me LOVE them more. (Or Jaejoong only -.-)
2. I sneaked into the backstage after DongBangShinKi ended their concert. I kinda joked with them, and Junsu gave me his autograph. I felt like their friend that time. EWWW. How I wished that's real.
3. This is pretty lame, but I dreamt of Kangin as my TUITION TEACHER (not sure what subject he's teaching though. LOL). He was sitting right in front of me. I guessed everyone was doing their work that time. He asked "Who's Indonesian here?", and I raised up my hand. After that, he took out his wallet and gave me Rupiah dollars. Of course, I
HIT his hand to show that I'm not interested in his money (CAUSE I'M INTERESTED IN HIM INSTEAD). I know I was really happy in the dream after I hit his hand. Hahahas! I remembered this dream quite clearly, cause I dreamt of this last week only. =D
4. MY LATEST DREAM : I don't remember this very clearly though, cause it's a draggy and long one. ZUHUAI is in that dream (AND I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHY). I was walking along a corridor, and suddenly Zuhuai told me that his seniors wanted me to go a place. And when I reached there, Leeteuk was singing while I walked towards him. After the song ends, he looked up at me and said
"saranghae". GOSH. Omg. What a dream. !@#@$%#$% The way he sits on the ground and sings is so OMG. He's damn charming. And once again,
I HOPE THAT'S TRUE. HAHAS.Ahem. Enough of all those fantasizing. Back to reality. Went out with Min and Jun just now. We went to JP for dinner. Alan overslept and Yada got family stuffs, so they couldn't join us.


Us trying to end stupid.

I was quite stressed these few days. Min and Jun brighten up my day. Thanks girls. LOVE YOU GUYS. And of course, I love Yada and Alan too! I LOVE MY SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS!
Currently watching a short clip from ChinJi. The way Kangin sings is just so SEXY. Korea No.1 Sexy Guy KANGIN! Lols!
seeking..