20070526 ;
5/26/2007 10:06:00 PM
Haven't been posting for days already. I was quite lazy to do it though. DON'T ASK ME WHY. Lols. I didn't even have the time to hunt for photos since Sunday. ARGH. Pathetic? Yea. INDEED. It's going to be busy next week. Let me list all the stuffs we need to do next week.
TestsMonday - Photography test. Testing on techniques.
Friday - Korean test. Writing and speech. 아자!
Saturday - Grammar test. I have to study for this for SURE.
2Dart (Not sure when it is since next Thurs is a public holiday.)
Homework and etc.1.Hand up cd with the photos I took for the theme : PEOPLE on
MONDAY.
2.Complete online grammar assignment by
MONDAY.
3.Submit my 3 outline paragraphs by 11.59pm
MONDAY for Tues Writcomm tutorial.
4.Storytelling journal on
TUESDAY.
5.Print out CATS stuff on
WEDNESDAY6.Design and Typography homework on
FRIDAY.
7.2Dart homework. One painting due on
don't know when.
Should I be stressed? I don't know. Everything just comes at a go. I'm going to organize my time properly tomorrow and settle most of the them. And good news is, I DID not watch my shows for the whole day. I've only watched them for the first few hours after I've woke up -.- Anyway, I'm supposed to go out with Alan, Yada, Jun and Min tomorrow. I've msg-ed them, but I only got back 2 replies. How?
Baby Leeteuk went back for his DJ programme KISSTHERADIO on Monday. Seeing his smile is like the best thing in the world. =)



SERIOUSLY, I can't figure out what Ryeowook is trying to do. Is he trying to dance or perform a gag? LOLS.
ParkJungSoo, smilemoreforme. 정말 사랑합니다.
seeking..