20070521 ;
5/21/2007 12:11:00 AM
I feel like spamming my blog with all my korean boys' stuffs. WOOTS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They are definitely NOT gays. They were friends since long time ago. A hug is necessary to show how much you love your friends =) My Yunho piggyback-ing my little Donghae. I want him to piggyback me too! =X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Behbeh. What the. Hahahs!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yunho is still HANDSOME even when he falls into the pool. What a boy. Stop seducing me. Hehehes..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lols. Sungmin eating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hyunjoong the Hyunderella bullying the magician Khujong. HAHAHAS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Crazy Jaejoong and Yoochun. Hahahas.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hyunjun staring at Khujong after he gets scolded. Hehehes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eunhyukkie doing the Mapaggi thingy.

MY FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVVVVVV. 정말정말 좋아요!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OMG YOUNGSAENG *FAINTS*

제 천상이팈이 :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"YO!WOAH!" LOL.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

동해 :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CUTIE DONGHAEEEE. I CANT STAND THAT SMILE. =D=D=D=D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"OK WE CAN!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"BRING IT ON HAHA!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Heart <3<3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"U" dance. Hehehes naughty Donghae.

I need to sort out my photobucket album when I'm free. I'M SERIOUS.

이동해, 사랑해!

OH YA. I need to complete my storytelling draft by tomorrow. SHIT!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page