20070519 ;
5/19/2007 11:37:00 AM
It's 11.43am now, and I'm feeling restless. I woke up at 10am and I feel like going back to sleep now. Sians. I have to complete my Storytelling draft by today or tomorrow. I don't want to end up rushing it on Mon. Seriously, I don't have any story in mind. Think I have to start with writing openings. "TO WRITE IS TO BEGIN TO WRITE." Good phrase. =X

I wanted to buy LiveTour2007 Tohoshinki Five In Black shirt actually. I've already set aside $50 for it. The price of the shirt turned out to be SIXTY-TWO DOLLARS. OMG. That's too expensive. I'm not going to buy that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
안녕 =(

SO, I've decided to buy SuperJunior-TROT water bottle instead. HAHAS. $20.
I wanted to buy the 360ml's at first, but I don't think it's enough for me. I need at least 500ml. Mum is going to kill me for that for SURE. Let's see her reaction after I receive the bottle then =X
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
슈퍼주니어-T! =)

Photos again-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THAT JACKET. I want that too. PRICE : 160 USD. Kill me man.

SuperJunior
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kangin and Donghae.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ryeowook and Sungmin. (I always confused the both of them up last time =X)

INDIVIDUALS :
donghae-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

kangin-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

leeteuk-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
제 천상이틐. 사랑해요 <3

Credits : Soompi Suju's forum, TVXQ's forum, 19861015.com, leesungmin.net, loveleeteuk.net.

ARGH. I miss leeteukkie! Hais.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page