20070517 ;
5/17/2007 08:34:00 PM
I'm fucking pissed. Sorry for the vulgarities, but I'm REALLY damn pissed with the 73300. What the hell. Stop spamming me, and stop charging me $2 per sms. You've robbed $14 away from me. Damn it. Stop stop STOPPPP. S-T-O-P. I wanted to buy SuperJunior-T water bottle actually. I don't think I can buy it already. Shit. I need to save up money to buy Five in the Black Live Tour 2007 shirt. I wanted to post the photos, but I'm simply too lazy now. Shall post the photos AFTER I receive the shirt =)
Thinking which shirt to buy for DongBangShinKi self-designed T-shirts. My ranking for the shirts(From fav design onwards) :
Yunho,Changmin.
Junsu.
Yoochun.
Jaejoong.
Hahahas. I'm thinking to buy Yunho's or Changmin's. I like the banana on Changmin's shirt. It symbolizes ME. But Yunho one is cute too. Argh. Shall consider this question again in June. It's going to be released in June anyway. Not so soon. I still got time to save up. =D
Damn 73300. Stop spamming.
seeking..