20070516 ;
5/16/2007 10:54:00 PM
Freaking tiring day today. Had our dance sport in the morning and CATS lesson. After that, Mum and I went Bukit Batok to change the shoes she bought for me yesterday. There's some kind of discount at the first storey, so we bought 2 shoes there, and exchange the shoes we bought yesterday as well. So in total, I got THREE new shoes today! =D



Thanks Mum! You're the best! =)
Anyway, I was surfing net just now, and I found this two waterbottles.


GOSH. I WANT THAT! Lols. $16. Not very expensive, NOT VERY cheap either. Hahahas. Hmm I think the possibility of me getting that bottle is like, 77.77%. It's really tempting. I'm wondering which color to get first. Shall ask Atiqah for opinions tomorrow and decide after that. =) Suggestions, anyone?
I need to sleep now, or else I can forget about going to school tomorrow. 9-2, 3-6. WHAT THE? !@#@$#%^$%^@#$%^#@
seeking..