20070513 ;
5/13/2007 01:47:00 PM
I don't know why I hate this moment. Listening to Triangle by DongBangShinKi now. Heehes. Yea I hate this moment NOW. I'm feeling so tired when I still have my assignments to do. Let me list them.

1.ISBST assignment - Letter to the past.
2.2WRCOMM assignment - One paragraph to write.
3.ISBST story. Due on sixth week. (it's fifth week tomorrow -.-)

Ok. Not much actually. But I'm feeling so STRESSED. I need to complete my assignments so that I can put my burden down. Sians.

Nvm. RELAX. Anyway, my second bro is back from Taiwan yesterday. My mum and I went to the airport early in the morning. Took some photos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Took it in my home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Obviously, from Changi airport. Lols.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bag my bro bought for me. I wanted a YELLOW one. But nvm. This bag is quite nice though. He said it's limited in Taiwan. Hope no one uses the same bag as mine in NP then -.-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The two mushrooms and the monkey on the TV are from Taiwan.
ZOOM-IN.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This monkey nods its head whenever there's sound. It's FREAKING amazing seriously. I love the way it nods its head. Hahhas!

Let me go back to two days ago. (Friday) I was watching the recorded shows I have in my computer, and took some photos.
From Happy Shares Company (Eru VS Dana) :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TEUKKIE! <3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eru.

From PEACE Special Epi with Tohoshinki in it :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SARANGHAMNIDA DONGBANGSHINKI.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page