20070508 ;
5/08/2007 10:22:00 PM
Slack day again today? Not really. I think I'm a bit senile nowadays. I can't remember what lessons I have in the morning for the past second. WHAT THE. Nvm -.- Storytelling. Yes I can remember it NOW. Lols. Leonard said he's not going to teach us anymore for the rest of the storytelling lessons. Whatever blabla arrangement. Sians. I'm starting to like all the lecturers now (I mean, almost), and he's going to stop teaching us. Someone called Leslie is going to replace him. Hmms.. Next tuesday. Let's see.. Hahhas.
Anyway, I happened to realise something ONCE I stepped out of the room.

HYUNJOONG'S BIRTHDAY. HAHAHAS.
Was hunting for photos (ONCE AGAIN! =D), and ended up with 2 photos then made me feel so frustrated for an instance.
FIRST PHOTO :

LEETEUK KISSING A GIRL FROM A DON'TKNOW-WHAT-KOREAN-SCHOOL. I WANT A KISS FROM HIM TOO. I WANT I WANT! I'm not angry with that girl. I'm angry WHY I'm not teleported to that school when SuperJunior-TROT visited it. I'm angry WHY I'm not that girl for that moment. I'm angry WHY Leeteuk is kissing her instead of ME. (Ok just kidding. LOLOLOLOLOLS.)
SECOND PHOTO :

Someone posted this picture. It's the jacket you're going to receive if you paid for the official E.L.F membership (WHICH IS LIKE DAMN EXPENSIVE). WHEN I JUST SAW THIS PIC, I WANTED THAT JACKET SO BADLY FOR FEW SECONDS. I even WANTED to apply the membership like, IMMEDIATELY. Lols. After calming down, I realised it's kind of ridiculous to pay SO MUCH for that jacket, autograph card with their signatures and keychain. I rather get someone who's good at drawing and ask him/her to DRAW their faces on my jacket. Of course I won't choose to have SuperJunior on my jacket. I WANT DONGBANGSHINKI. Hahahas. Alan got this friend who's so good at drawing (she has this t-shirt with Beckham's face on it). Maybe can ask her to ask her friend to help me? NAH just kidding. I'm not that rich. Hahahas. But's the jacket is still so tempting. I need a jacket. I NEED. A jacket. Not THAT jacket. NgeeAnn is just too cold.
[credits : soompi official suju's thread]
I wanted to post the photos we took yesterday actually. I'm feeling a bit sleepy now. Have to wake up at 6am tomorrow. Damn it.
seeking..