20070504 ;
5/04/2007 09:38:00 PM
It's a slack and tired day today. CONTRADICTING? Yea. Lols. Slack as in not much stuffs to do, but tired as in we have to walk around the campus. I mean, LEAVE the classroom.
Had our Typography lesson today in the morning. It was quite slack. We were spending most of our time using lappy to do research. We had our photography lesson after that in the afternoon. We were walking around the FMS building for around 1 and a half hours. It's not very long, but I feel REALLY tired after that. Waking up at 6am really makes me feel like dying sometimes. I mean, the thinking of it is TORTURING. Hais. Nvm. I'm considered very lucky compared to people from other courses. For example, Amy from Nursing, she has lessons at 8am 4 days out of 5. What the. Hwew.
Some of us got really bored while waiting for the Photography lesson, so we took some photos using Macbook in the library. (Seriously, I don't know whose Macbook is that -.-) Shall post some of the photos took today.

Draw by JiYan. I love her drawing. It's nice somehow.

Took photo of the rabbit I drew during Typography lesson. I find it quite cute, so I decided to take photo of it. (I'm not a thick-skinNER. Lols.)



I LOVE THE LAST PIC. I looked like an alien inside. LOLS WAHAHAS. Took these in the library.

Chanel, Me and Clementia. Chanel REALLY looks like my relative in Batam. My mum agrees with me too! Hahahs.

Shirley smiling sweetly and Chanel trying to be emo here.


Me and Atq. =)


Me and DumbDumb Clementia. Hahahs.

Me, Chanel and Clementia.

Me and Zhi"CHENG". =X Ok ZhiEn is her name.

Emo Chanel agains!
Jingyi came online just now, and she thought I was the guy in the following photo. (The one on the left)

That's my beloved YOUNGSAENG from SS501! She thought YoungSaeng was a GIRL and she thought I'M that girl. I wanted to slap her for that, but on second thought, I should be PROUD. I mean, YoungSaeng IS a pretty guy. I don't mind looking like a PRETTY guy you know. HEHEHES. But saying YoungSaeng is a girl is definitely a NO-NO.
Some YoungSaeng's Pics:



Credits:Soompi SS501's Forum.
That's all for today's post. 안녕~
seeking..