20070502 ;
5/02/2007 10:34:00 PM
Freaking slack day today. Freaking busy day tomorrow. 2 hours today. and 10 hours tomorrow. What the hell? Having many lessons during a public holiday is a bad thing. I'm supposed to release at 2pm tomorrow, but I've to stay at NP till SIX PM. SIX. 4 more damn hours. Shit. I've not done the assignments for Fri's and Sat's lessons. I feel so STRESSED. Ok not that stressed actually. Hahahas. I'm feeling stressed because I don't know what to do for my storytelling's exercise. People-watch. Any ideas where to WATCH people other than NP canteen and library? GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS. SUGGESTIONS CHUSEHYO! LOL.
Oh ya. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO IVAN. Went for his birthday party yesterday. The other female guests were Me, Fat and Shiyi, Emily and another girl (I don't know who's that). I thought we were only to stay there for 1-2 hours, but we ended up staying there from 2-6pm (ok, another few more hours only -.-). We were playing Monopoly and Stacko to kill our time. I'm the runner-up for Monopoly! AND sad to say, Ash was the winner. How could it be right? Of course it's possible. HE CHEATED. =X Took some photos there too.

Candid shot taken by Ash.

Birthday boy blowing his candles.

Cake.

The two mothers and their retarded son. Lols.

Birthday boy and us!
By the way, I won a pair of movie tickets. Think I'm going to watch movies with my Mum using that on the weekend probably. I want to watch movie! OH. My last movie was not Deathnote2. It was Night At Museum -.- HAHA.
Sleepsleepsleep. I love to sleep. PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISH. I want to dream of Leeteukkie today. If not, Kanginnie. IF NOT, Donghaeeee. IF NOT NOT NOT, ANY SuperJunior members will do. I'm SUPERJUNIORED today! =X
seeking..