20070429 ;
4/29/2007 11:00:00 PM
No photography lesson tomorrow. Should I be happy or sad over that? I'm actually quite eagered to go for the photography tutorial tomorrow. We're supposed to do some shooting. It should be fun. But now it's cancelled, I don't have to sleep that early later on. WOOTS. Furthermore, it's public holiday on Tuesday. Whees. Two slack days. Good. Wahahahas.

Back to my Korean stuffs. I'm SUPERRR crazy over mini DongBangShinKi nowadays. Love them to BITS. Love them like how I love DongBangShinKi right in the beginning. Did comparison of the original DongBang and mini DongBang.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
IN CONCLUSION: They look really alike! I mean, the eyes all those. Especially Moonbin and Yunho, Inhwan and Junsu! OMG. I wonder whether the 5 of them will grow up to form a group together next time. I'll be waiting for that! Hmms I think I'll get married by that time already though -.- LOLS.

Shall post some photos of my Mini DongBang now

MOONBIN (U-KNOW YUNHO)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SUNGWOON (YOUNGWOON JAEJOONG)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

INHWAN (XIAH JUNSU)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SO ADORABLE <3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
FAVOURITE PIC OF ALL =X

CHANHEE (MICKY YOOCHUN)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Argh I only got one photo for Donghoon (CHOIKANG CHANGMIN), and it's used for the comparison already. I think the more popular kids are Moonbin, Sungwoon and Inhwan. Chanhee is very handsome actually, but he's not very popular. Don't know why. Love Moonbin and Sungwoon the most. How I wished I can make Moonbin my boyfriend. HAHAHAS WHAT THE HELL =X I wan Inhwan as my child. ARGH.

Anyway, find this Korean guy cute. He's from a new boyband (not boy group), and OMG, he's younger than me by one year old. He's a 1991 boy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
EEKS so cute. =X=X Jaejin Jaejin Jaejin. =D

For people who happens to be VERY bored, try out this link.

Jojo introduce this link to me. NICE SONG. =X

재진 진짜로 귀여운. =)


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page