20070422 ;
4/22/2007 04:18:00 PM
Finished all my Poly stuffs just now, so i'm here to blog now. WHEES. Hahahas. Was doing all my homework and tutorial notes just now. There's going to be MORE for the following weeks. Ok overall, my first week in NP was quite ok. All the lecturers are good. But storytelling and Writcomm are rather stressed. My english sucks like HELL. Love my korean lesson. I really enjoyed learning the vowels those. I'm ONE MORE STEP nearer to my aim! I'm going to master it and speak Korean like any Koreans outta. HAHAHAS.
Ok my photo-spamming day once agains. I hunted those photos yesterday. Sorry for not crediting properly. I took from too many sources -.- It's all from DongBangShinKi, SuperJunior, SS501 and Battle's official threads in Soompi.
DongBangShinKi.


SuperJunior.

Shiwon.

Heechul and Kibum.

Donghae.

The 13 of them.
SS501.

Others.


Kihyun. One of the 6 guys in BATTLE. LOOK AT HIS EYES. Lols!

HyeBin! =)=)

Mini DongBang!
I love Moonbin! (The one in the center)
Ok more of moonbin..

Such a cutie. I bet he's going to be a handsome guy once he grow up. Noona will be waiting for you Moonbin! LOLS.
That's all. I want to hunt for more photos liaos. =X
seeking..