20070408 ;
4/08/2007 05:09:00 PM
Currently re-watching Super Junior's Full House. It never fails to bring me laughters once again. HAHAHAS. Love the few of them in this show sia. So natural. So SUJU. Hahas. This is the SUJU I love! =D=D

Anyway, I was too bored nowadays, so I met up with Fat yesterday to see JSS-Band having their last practise before SYF. I guessed the time I woke up yesterday was one of the earliest time for these four months of my 2007. LOL. They were really not bad though. The first few runs were quite great. I think getting a Silver wouldn't be a problem if they maintain that standard.

Fat, Den, Hayati and me went to find Nafisa at her Pasir Ris Chalet there after their band practise. Her relatives brought us to the bungalow once we reached Pasir Ris control station. One of the Naf's cousins was really CUTE. I think his name should be spelled as IMRAN. (Not very sure of the spelling though ><) He's the one who always appear in Naf's display pic. I wanted to took photos of him smiling or whatever, but whenever I place my phone in front of him, he would give that THE ROCK look. LOL. EXTREMELY ADORABLE. Nafisa's family started their BBQ session at around 7pm. The food was really great! LOL. Especially the chicken wings and the SOTONG. WOOTS. I only had one sotong though. Such a pity. Argh. I WANT MORE. Lols. Hope there's another BBQ session soon. I love eating! =D=D

Photos:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Took photos while we were on our way to Pasir Ris.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is that THE ROCK look I'm referring to. Look alike right? HAHS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This little boy here is kinda cute too. Once I entered, he looked at me and said "SIAPA INI?" LOLS. I wanted to took photo of him but he turned away. =(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He finally smiled. WOOTS! Hahahhas!! *faints* The one right above is a super random clip I've taken while he's saying "Byebye!!!!!" and doing his flying kiss. Wahahas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Took photo before we went off. The one in red is Naf's aunty, while the one in grey is her mum. Not very clear though, but it's still worth keeping =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TA-DA. Took group photo before we left. Den kept saying that it looks as if we were taking neoprints. LOLS.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page