20070405 ;
4/05/2007 10:50:00 PM
This is what I used to do last time. I'm so bored. Let me do this before I watch Xman.
BASICS:
(1) Your gender: Female
(2) Straight/gay/bi?: Straight
(3) Married? Nope
(4) Want to be? Nope.
(5) Your birth day: 21-07-90
(6) Age you wish you were: 7?
(7) Your height: 162
(8) The color of your eyes: Blackk
(9) The color of your hair: Copper Brown
(10) Piercings?: Ears. One each.
(11) Tattoos?: Nope.
DO YOU...
(12) Smoke?: NOPE NOPE NOPE.
(13) Do drugs?: NOPE.
(14) Read the newspaper?: Hardly?
(15) Pray?: Erm before I eat dinner.
(16) Talk to strangers who IM you?: What's IM?
(17) Take walks in the rain?: Hardly.
(18) Drive?: Nope
(19) Like to drive fast? -
HAVE YOU EVER...
(20) Hurt yourself?: Nope.
(21) Been out of the country?: Yap.
(22) Been in love?: Nah I don't count that as LOVE -.-
(23) Done drugs?: Nope.
(24) Gone skinny dipping?: What's skinny dipping? My vocab is very limited -.-
(25) Had a surgery?: Nope.
(26) Ran away from home?: Nope
(27) Played strip poker?: Nope
(28) Gotten beaten up?: Family members only.
(29) Been picked on?: OH definitely. Hahas.
(30) Been on stage?: Yea.
(31) Slept outdoors?: Yea.
(32) Pulled an all-nighter?: all-nighter?=X
(33) If yes, what is your record?: -
(34) Talked on the phone all night?: Yea
(35) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: Nope
(36) Slept all day?: Nope. Not to the extent.
(37) Killed someone?: ..Nope =)
(38) Made out with a stranger?: Nope
(39) Had sex with a stranger? Nope. Lol.
(40) Kissed the same sex?: Nope.
(41) Done anything sexual with the same sex?: Omg?Biantai -.-
(42) Been betrayed?: Definitely?
(43) Broken the law: Eating chewy gum in Singapore? Lols.
(44) Met a famous person?: Erm. THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON I'VE EVER MET - Jolin.
(45) Been on radio/TV.?: Nope
(46) Been in a mosh-pit?: Nope
(47) Had a nervous breakdown?: Ya. Always. Hahas!
(48) Been criticized about your sexual performance?: Nope -.-
(49) Had a dream that kept coming back?: Erm only twice.
RANDOM:
(50) Shoe brand?: Many diff brands lehs -.-
(51) What are you normally wearing to school/work?: Used to wear JSS uniform.
(52) Judge other people by their clothing? Erm sometimes. =X
(53) Wear make-up?: Sometimes.
(54) Favorite place to shop?: Coolzone.
(55) Favorite article of clothing?: Erm.. It depends on my mood on what I'm going to wear though.
(56) Are you trendy?: Erms. Not really. Hahahs
BELIEFS:
(57) Believe in life on other planets?: Yea
(58) Miracles?: Yea
(59) Astrology? Not really.
(60) Magic?: Yea
(61) God?: Yea
(62) Satan?: Yea
(63) Santa?: Not really
(64) Ghosts?: Yea.
(65) Luck?: YEA REALLY.
(66) Love at first sight?: Erm. It doesn't apply for me now. But, yea. Hahas
(67) Good and evil?: Yea
(68) Witches?: LOL. Nope
(69) Easter bunny?: Nope
(70) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: Erm, not really.
(71) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: NO.
(72) Do you wish on stars?: Nope.
LOVE, and all that stuff:
(73) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: Nope.
(74) Do you remember your first love?: I don't think I want to REMEMBER that though. Lols.
(75) Still love him/her?: Omg no.
(76) Do you consider love a mistake?: Nope.
(77) What do you find romantic?: Holding hands in the streets when it's snowing heavily or drizzling.
(79) Turn-off?: Guys who hit girls. Guys who have EXTREMELY childish thinking.
(80) Do you base your judgement on looks alone?: Sometimes?
(81) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out?: Nope.
(82) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: Erm..Nope for now.
(83) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: Erm. Different people have diff taste though. Hahahas. Maybe SOME do find me good looking.
(84) What is best about the opposite sex?: Best? Not sure. Hahahas.
(85) What's the last present someone gave you?: WOAH. I really DONT remember. HAHAHAS!
(86) Are you in love?: Yea. DongBangShinKi. SUJU. SS501. =) Deeply in love somemore. WAHAHAS.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON:
(87) That you laughed at?: AhQian? Lols.
(88) That laughed at you?: LAUGHED AT ME. Maybe Jiajun, Alan or Yada. Don't really remember. Hahahas.
(89) That turned you on?: WOAH. Turned me ON arhs. Don't think so. Hahhas
(90) You went shopping with? I don't remember when's the last time I went for shopping though -.-
(91) To disappoint you?: Mother. I wanted to go Johor.. =(
(92) To ask you out?: Yadanar?
(93) To make you cry?: The script writer for Seducing Mr Perfect. I was crying yesterday while watching the movie he wrote. LOLs.
(94) To brighten up your day?:
HYUNJOONG. LOLOLOLOL.
(95) That you thought about?: For now, Leeteuk-hyung. Wahahahs.
(96) You saw a movie with?: WAH. Good question. Yada. Jun. Sze. Jian. Deathnote 2. Pathetic?
(97) That you talked to on the phone?: Mama
(98) You talked to through IM?: IM?
(99) You saw that you knew?: Don't remember.
(100) You turned down?: Yanyan? =X
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU:
(101) Smiled?: Few mins ago.
(102) Laughed?: Few hours ago.
(103) Cried?: Yesterday night.
(104) Bought something?: Few hours ago. I-weekly.
(105) Danced?: Few hours ago.
(106) Were sarcastic?: Few hours agos.
(107) Hugged someone?: I don't hug people actually. I can't remember.
(108) Talked to an ex?: Erm. 1-2 months.
(109) Watched your fave movie?: Few months ago? DEATHNOTE 2 =D
(110) Talked on the phone?: Few hours ago
(111) Listened to the radio? Yesterday night. KISS THE RADIO =D
(112) watched TV?: A few hours ago.
(113) Went out?: Just now.
(114) Helped someone?: Does donating money counts? Few hours ago then.
(115) Sang?: .. Few seconds ago. LOL.
(116) Said "I love you"?: My previous post to Eunhyuk-hyung. HAHAHAS.
TA-DA. Done. I want to watch show liaos. ANNYEONG~
AIGOOOOOOOOOOO.
seeking..