20070405 ;
4/05/2007 03:21:00 PM
Lols. LOLS.








which super junior are you going to married????




you have jungsu a.k.a leeteuk he is the leader of sj..and he makes a good husband for you..you are very lucky to have him
Take this quiz!







Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



I'm too BORED. I happened to see this quiz in someone's xanga, so I decided to do this test. HAHAHAS. This is call ZI WO AN WEI. WAHAHAHAS. I'm not going to do this kind of quiz for DongBangShinKi's. I want to marry EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. So.. HAHAHAS.

Next, for SS501.








Who's your ultimate ss501 match?



YoungSaeng
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



No photo. Quite sad. But you can just scroll down. My second favourite member in SS501. HAHAHAS.

And WOAH. Another shocking one for me. "Who would be your perfect Super Junior brother?" I was just thinking that Heechul will be the answer, and TA-DA.






Who would be your perfect Super Junior brother? (Girls)




You are just like Heechul! He is funny, passionate, and sometimes serious. He can be very cute sometimes. Heechul is like a punkish brother you've ALWAYS wanted! What more would you ask for?
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


HAHAHAS! This is definitely my lucky day. Everything's so zhun! Heechul's character just reminds me of my eldest brother. Donghae's look reminds me of my eldest brother too. ARGH. Hahas!

I'm just doing this for fun. This is what I got.






[ who will be perfect for you?: wang lee hom, JJ lin, Super Junior, se7en, ...or many more!!~WITH HOT PICS ]



[ Super Junior 05 ]

Ur style is KiKu. you love anything colorful. YOU are perfect for Super Junior 05!! This k-pop band is a great match for someone who loves cute stuff like you. You can tell from their CD and they love colors too! Their songs are in a 'happy-tone' and it's perfect for you to listen to. This band, which consists of HanGeng, HeeChul, SiWon, KiBum, SungMin, Donghae, Leeteuk, Kangln, EunHyuk, Ryeowook, ShingDong, and Yesung have juz made their first album currently, so it's guarranteed to be up-2-date ^^ and it surely fits UR STYLE.staycool n' cute ! ^.^


Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


What sia. The choices really got no LINK with Super Junior at all. Anyway, Khuhyun is missing in this photo =(

I'm tired already. I need to BATHE.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page