20070405 ;
4/05/2007 12:25:00 PM
Screen-caps screen-caps!!

This is Eunhyukkie's cake. The 22 beside the I LOVE YOU is his age.

Teukkie-hyung eating Eunhyuk's cake.

Ok Shindong is trying to be stupid here. I think he put that headphone above his ears for his own convenience or what. It still looks stupid to me though. Hahas!

SUJU dancing to Ryeokkuguh! Too bad SuperJunior-T is not there. Khuhyun was there to replace some singing parts though. I'm surprised he can actually sing the song with the CORRECT feeling. Hahas. I'm too used to listening him sing in KRY -.-
Ok that's all. Teukkie hyung is coughing like HELL yesterday during the broadcast. Argh. Hope I'm there to give him some medicine.. Anyway, I dreamt of Hyunjoong-hyung yesterday. So high so high! HAHAHAS. I remembered seeing SS501 dance Coward, but I only remembered Hyunjoong. Oh ya. Daniel Henney was in the dream too. LOL. I was watching Seducing Mr Perfect yesterday. Think that's the reason. However, dreaming of Hyunjoong is one of the best things ever to start my day. Hehes. I didn't dream of any SUJU members yet. Hope Teukkie appears in my dream today. Most importantly, DONGBANGSHINKI. ROAR. It's been MONTHS. Furthermore, the one that appears in my dream is only Jaejoong. Argh. I want to see the other four members. I know the possibility of seeing DongBangShinKi, SuperJunior and SS501 is like.. below 15%? So, I can only meet them in my dream. Please god. PLEASE. Lols.
Meeting Yaya and Alan later on. I need to watch my Happy Shares Company first. Annyeong~
seeking..