20070404 ;
4/04/2007 09:25:00 PM
Eunhyuk Eunhyuk Eunhyukkie! =) I think I love you. HAHAHAS. BO YO?!?!

Currently watching Kiss The Radio LIVE. Since it's Eunhyukkie-hyung's birthday today, all the viewers that called in today used many different ways to wish him happy birthday. It's freaking funny. Khuhyun is so freaking cute! HAHAHAs. Shall post the pictures I've capped later on or tomorrow since the LIVE broadcast is still going on.

ZZANGS.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page