20070402 ;
4/02/2007 12:59:00 AM
Argh. I wanted to blog with my computer, but it's just too LAG. So irritating! It's totally ok when I'm using my Kiki, but when it come to computer, I couldn't surf most of the websites in a fast speed. Bloody hell. I really miss my Starhub Broadband. =( Budden there's pros and cons for Wireless lahs.
Pros:
1. I could surf net no matter I'm upstairs or downstairs. Even if my two brothers are at home, I could still surf the net using Wireless connection.
Cons:
1. It's DAMN lag for my computer.
Actually, I should name the pros and cons for KIKI instead.
Pros:
1. The speed is very very very very very fast! For my computer, it takes around 10-20 mins to load a 9mins clip in Youtube. However, for Kiki, it only takes 5 seconds to load the same clip. (GOSH THIS REALLY SHOCKED ME. LOL)
2. I could use any wallpaper I want to use. Best example, DongBangShinKi! Hahahas! (Refer to below.)

3.I could surf the websites that are very laggy for my computer in a fast speed.
Cons:
1. I don't have ANY songs in Kiki at all except for one pathetic song and songs from Tank's album currently. I'm still wondering how I should transfer all my 2GB+ songs from my computer to Kiki. Any suggestions?
2. I can't sync any songs to my YP-Z5 directly through Kiki. I need to use Windows Media Player, which is not available in Kiki. Furthermore, I realised I've lost my YP-Z5 installation cd -.- Using my computer is the only way to transfer songs into my mp3.
3. OBVIOUSLY, my computer's screen is MUCH MORE bigger than Kiki's.
4. I couldn't use Clubbox at all! ROAR.
5. I don't know how to type Chinese characters using Kiki.
6. Most importantly, I don't know how to use Kiki CORRECTLY yet. I can't switch from Windows to Mac sometimes -.-
Hmms. Seemed that the cons are more than pros by half arhs. THEREFORE, I CONCLUDE:
I prefer using my computer than Kiki NOW. Hais.
I was watching Witch Yoohee just now. My Han Ga In and Hye Bin are in this show. GOSH. I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM! WOOTS.
HAN GA IN.



I love her hairstyle in this show. She cut her long hair just because of this show. Alamak. So dolly! EEKS! Hahahas. SO CUTE. Love her to bits. No matter it's the Mi Wook in Super Rookie or the Yoo Hee in Witch Yoo Hee, I still love her! WAHAHAHAS.
HYE BIN.

For some people who HAPPENS to find her familiar, she's the one in DongBangShinKi's Reverse Drama, First Love, the one with Yunho and Yoochun. I find her really ugly when she's in the show. Budden ever since I started watching Yoh Gal 6 (a variety show) with her as one of the 6 girls, I've been liking her till now. Hahahas. Her dancing skills are really amazing. WOOTS.

Just feel like posting this picture. This's the guy in My Girl drama. He's the one who wants to woo GongChan's secretary. He's quite cute in this show.

ROAR! This is the ending for Episode 4. I'm so eagered to watch the next episode. KNSKNSKNSKNS! Anyway, for your information, that guy is Kim Jeong Hoon, the second guy lead in Goong. He's the bad guy in the show. But, ARGH. I'm still very GEK when I saw this part. I don't like or dislike him, but, ARGH. Lols!
Done with Witch Yoo Hee. I want to sleep early today liaos. Shall post more screencaps next week. WHEES! Before I go, SARANGHEIYO HAN GA IN! WAHAHAS. Annyeong!
seeking..