20070331 ;
3/31/2007 10:25:00 PM
I wanted to blog SO MUCH these days. Lols. Budden I couldn't surf the net at all. We cancelled our Starhub Broadband yesterday. Starhub is really neow sia. The Starhub person said he would cancel our broadband at the END of the month. It's only 30th yesterday, and I'm not allowed to use internet since the morning. !#$@$%#^ Hahahas. Luckily our Singtel Wireless came this morning. Currently using my Apple lappy now. That stupid Fatimah haven't think of a name for my lappy. Argh. Nvm. It's ok~ I've got a name here. I shall name it
KIKI. Wahahas! Smart people should know why I named it Kiki. =X
I was watching Witch Yoohee just now. Omg I love the girl lead! WOOTS. Hahas. I like the girl lead more than all the guy leads. This is weird. Hahas. Since I couldn't surf net yesterday, I was watching all the shows I've downloaded all the way. TVXQ's, Suju's, SS501, blabla. So shuang! Hehehes.
I feel like posting SS501 photos now. So, Ta-da!
Photos:
*According to age*
Firstly, Kim Hyun Joong! 6/6/86





Second, Heo Young Saeng. =) 11/3/86





Third, Kim Khu Jung. 24/2/87



Fourth, Park Jung min. 3/4/87


Lastly, the youngest one, Kim Hyun Jun! 3/8/87


Finally, SS501 group photos. Woohoo! Hahahs.



Ok I can't control myself. I have to post this photo. Super Junior - TROT! (Ok I know there's totally no link -.-)

Credits to:Coolky.net SS501 and Suju Forums. =D
Ok that's all. I want to watch Guess x3 liaos. Annyeong~
seeking..