20070325 ;
3/25/2007 06:20:00 PM
I'm currently using my Mac Book I've bought yesterday. What the hell. I really don't know how to use this notebook. I only know how to set wallpaper. LOL. I've to clear my doubts on 12/4. Roar.

My mother decided not to let me work for these few months first. She wants me to adapt to my poly life before i go for work. Well.. I want to enjoy my first few months too. Hahas. Let's see how.. I'm so excited to learn Korean. Hope there's enough people for the Korean lesson. =(

I was too bored yesterday, so I took photos of my study place. Took photos of the potato alphabets my mum cooked too. Wahahas =X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SUJU.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SS501. There's no number. So yea, DOUBLE S.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally, TVXQ! The Q was eaten by my mum already, so i had to use add a little portion of the potato to the last letter, which is actually O. Hahahs! =X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SUJU on the top left corner. Below SUJU is SS501. Beside them is TVXQ, and it's Jielun on the right corner! My motivation =D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page