20070324 ;
3/24/2007 12:56:00 AM
Was quite high just now after watching SUKIRA Live. Finally get to see Eunhyuk-hyung and Leeteuk-hyung sing. Lols. Their voices are really not bad. Budden Donghae-hyung's vocal are much more stronger.. No matter what, I still like them. Irresistible. Hehs.
Went to Ngee Ann Poly in the morning with my mum. Darn it. I only slept for 7 hours today. My Apple laptop
SHOULD be in my house now. My mum didn't bring my I/C along, so I had to go back NP to collect my laptop. What the hell. That guy said that there's supposed to be some Hitachi stuffs sent to us. I thought it was my mistake since I didn't read all the flyers sent to me earlier on. Budden I realised that Hitachi stuff wasn't send to me at ALL. What the -.- Bloody hell. I have to waste around 2 hours tomorrow. ROAR.
It is perfectly acceptable to just admit to yourself and others these simple words, 'I don't know.' You will be amazed at the burden that will be lifted from you, Qi. Don't think that you always have to come up with an answer to everything. In fact, trying to make up an answer when there really isn't one at all will only do more harm than good.Woah. So true. My msn horoscope asked me to help our with my house work. Quite zhun for today sia. Maybe I should try to help out tomorrow. Let's see~ Hahas.
Back to my SOS. Hyunjoong. Hyunjung. YoungSaeng. Jungmin. Khujoong. SS501! Annyeong ikahsehyo! BOBO <3
seeking..