20070323 ;
3/23/2007 12:05:00 AM
OMG. I'm so freaking MAD now. I was reading SS501 Quainte forum just now, and I happened to read this topic : Did you happen to see any celebrities before? My gosh. There's one girl with
so many connections, and she managed to meet SS501 2 times. One even got a hug from YeongSaeng-hyung during her birthday. So jealous!! GOSH. I didn't even get to see Jielun after liking him for so any years. I'm still wondering whether I'll meet DongBangShinKi for my entire life. Damn it. So envious! How I wish I could swap mother with that girl for even one hour. Hahas! =X Luckily she didn't get a hug from either DongBangShinKi or Super Junior.
OR ELSE, *pengz*. JUST KILL ME THEN. =(
Going Ngee Ann Poly tomorrow. My school in a few weeks' time. What I'm going to be excited about once I enter Ngee Ann Poly:
1.Meeting new friends.
2.Being able to go a new environment.
3.SEE SHUAI GES. LOL.
4.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'm learning Korean! This means I'm going to be one step nearer to Korea! WOOTS.
seeking..