20070321 ;
3/21/2007 12:14:00 AM
Was watching Kiss The Radio LIVE just now. I don't understand what they were saying though, but I'm still very happy when I see Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung laughing happily. Hahas. The last 45 mins of the programme was sort of a close-up of the 2 DJs. I'm not sure why they did that. I think it's because there's no live broadcast tomorrow or what. Eunhyuk-hyung was talking most of the time while Leeteuk-hyung was making faces all the way. Hahas! It's very obvious that Leeteuk-hyung was acting cute, but who cares. All their fans enjoy seeing them act cute isn't it? I'm one of them! HAHA. Was really busy print screening just now.
Photos:



The first picture was them singing a song. The second picture was the ending. That
was the MUACK they did. Hahas! =D=DOk. My favourite picture of the day! Cute Leeteuk-hyung!
2 more discs to go for Super Rookie. Next coming up:Antique Cake Store
seeking..