20070319 ;
3/19/2007 11:33:00 PM
I'm so tired now. Slept till 12pm this morning. I was dreaming all the way. Hahhas. I think I won't wake up if Jingyi didn't call me. Thanks arhs. =X

I was watching "Thanks for waking me up!" with SS501 till 3pm. Gosh. SS501 is so cute! Hahahs. I love how YoungSaeng-hyung cover his face with his blanket. Gyo~ Ahem. Chill. =X Played Mahjong with Sam, Yi, Alan and Moses till 8+. Jingyi and me saw TeckChun on our way back too. Gosh. He's still as handsome as ever. Hahahas. My heart wasn't thumping at all. I wonder why. I think it was already very dark by then, so I couldn't really see his shuainess. Semo. Contradicting -.-

I'm now lying like someone without skeleton in front of the monitor. I managed to download Kong's radio software thingy at around 9.30 pm. Luckily I managed to watch Kiss The Radio with Eunhyuk-hyung and Leeteuk-hyung hosting. I think I was REALLY too tired just now. I was looking at Leeteuk-hyung through the live cam, and I suddenly thought I saw Jaejoong-hyung instead of him. What the -.- Lols. Was really shocked for that few minutes. I'm really going crazy over soon. DongBangShinKi. SuperJunior. SS501. SAVE ME.

Oh ya. Happy birthday to Weejian! =X

Photos taken yesterday:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't ask me why I smile like that. I'm just too tired yesterday. Hahahas.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Group photo!

Super Rookie now. 8 more discs to go. Fighting! Annyeong~

I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED SOMETHING. I love the way Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung ended Kiss The Radio SUKIRA!

"Annyeong ikahsehyo! MMMMMuack!" <3


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page