20070315 ;
3/15/2007 01:34:00 AM
Oh bloody hell. I spent half an hour on my post, and now it's totally GONE. Bloody blogger. Argh. I've just finished watching SUJU Full House. Thanks to this video, I hereby DECLARE:

I LIKE SUPER JUNIOR. EVERY SINGLE MEMBERS.

Don't say I've changed my target or what. I still love Jielun, and I still love DongBangShinKi like hell. =X

Some cap-scenes in SUJU Full House:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I don't remember which episode is it, but I have to show the sillyness of Eunhyuk-hyung. Hahhas. They are doign some role-playing stuffs if I didn't remember wrongly.

The Re-doing of "U" Mv. Requested by Kangin-hyung. Haahas =D.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Killer smile from Kibum-hyung! *melts*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Donghae-hyung gave this priceless expression after some silence. Heheees.(The more I look at him, the more it reminds me of my own hyung. ARGH.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The poser-cum-i-feel-like-giving-this-guy-a-slap look from Eunhyuk-hyung. He was supposed to rap after giving this look. Hahas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another irritating look from Hankyung-hyung.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Heechul-hyung gave this smirk after Kangin-hyung requested for it. Lols.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The cute and innocent SUJU leader can only smile and laugh while seeing them do such silly and cute actions. That's Teukkie. =D

The last episode of SUJU Full House:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at the spec. LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cutey Sungmin-hyung gave this YUCKS look after drinking the green tea made by Eunhyuk-hyung.

That's all for SUJU. My previous post was MUCH more longer than this. *Sighs*


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page