20070313 ;
3/13/2007 11:46:00 AM
My ulcers are finally cured! WAHAHAS. The two bloody painful ulcers below my tongue are almost gone already. There's only one left;the swollen ulcer on my right gum. Nvm. I believe it will be gone soon. Hahahs. Seoul garden, wait for me! HEHES.
Couldn't use my com for the last few days. My eldest bro just came back from his navy trip, so I had to let him use his own computer for these few days. His trip this time seems torturing and fun at the same time. Torturing - Not being able to sleep for long hours. They only get to sleep for 4-5 hours the most. Fun - Being able toget in touch with other cultures. For example, my brother said the people in India could
actually shit in the middle of the road when they wanted to. He even took a picture of an Indian old man walking around the streets naked. LOL!
My mama, my second brother and me went for his welcoming ceremony on Sat. The ship doesn't look very great to me though. =X We followed him to his room. Omg. So small. It looks damn pathetic. Hahahahas. All the other guys are preparing to go home already. There are some other families in the room also. I remembered there's this guy, I don't remember his name though, he was shouting "WHERE'S MY IPOD?!" all the way until everybody gets out of the room. Bloody hell. So irritating! I mean, if you know you are going to leave the ship the next day, please keep all your valuables first before you sleep or what. Everybody was preparing to leave already while he's there shouting like a mad guy. Couldn't stand him sia. Hahaas. Was gossiping about him all the way with my second brother and mum even when we are in the shuttle bus until he board the bus with us. Hahahas. He couldn't find his ipod after all those kaobei-ing. Hope this teaches him a lesson arhs. -.-
Oh ya. It's YewYingYing's birthday today. Hahahas. May and me went back to This Fashion to celebrate her birthday together with the others. Some pictures took yesterday:

Took before I went out to shop with May. My face looks bloody big here. LOL.

Me and May in Bugis.

Suyun Jie wanted to push Ying's head into the cake. Hahahs!

Ying removing the candles.

The treat!

This photo was not took yesterday. It's the one once I got my new phone. Ta-da. My mum! =X
seeking..