20070307 ;
3/07/2007 01:36:00 AM
The few reasons why I'm not in a good mood now:

1.There's no way I can appeal for my Tourism courses. The cut-off point for the course is 10, while my score is 11.
2.The thinking of not being able to go Korea makes me feel sick.
3.The thinking of being in the same class with lots of guys makes me feel sick too.
4.I'm very hungry now. -.-
5.I'm too tired to watch my shows.
6.Not getting my salary yet. I need to buy my handphone!

The few reasons I'm cheering up now:

1.I may go to Korea when I get into Digital Visual Effects. My results may be good enough to go there. Who knows?
2.I'm going to sleep soon. Who cares whether my stomach is hungry or not.
3.Cheer up. My salary should be reaching soon.
4.Nobody is going to stop me from learning Korean! Even if I'm not in Tourism, I can get to learn Korean M-Y-S-E-L-F.
5.I'm going out with my friends soon. Few more days to go.
6.I'm quitting! =D=D

See. There's no way why I should be sad. Yes I do enjoy travelling. Budden what pass is past. I can't possibly change my score to 10. I've tried my best for O levels already. I only like the course I got posted to now. I may love that course next time. WHO KNOWS. Hahas!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page