20070302 ;
3/02/2007 11:34:00 PM
It's been days since my off day arhs. Let me recap whether I
did complete what I wanted to do not. Lols.
1.Shop for shoes.
(not successful.didn't find any suitable shoes -.-)2.Shop for manicure stuffs.
(bought some stuffs only.not very satisfied.)3.Watch a movie?(if possible =( )
(didn't manage to watch at all.not enough time.)4.Eat good stuffs.
(japanese food.that's considered good. =D)5.Look at handsome guys. LOL.
(pathetic me.no handsome guys to look at at ALL.)6.Shop for a bag for my poly life.
(no suitable bag.)7.Go Kino and buy lots of TVfXQ, SUJU and SS501 stuffs! WHEES <3>(bought stuffs from coolzone and comic connection only. but the posters and the prince in prague are ENOUGH for me! WAHAHAHHAS.)
Ok. Overall, I didn't manage to complete my tasks. Budden the last one is enough for me lahs. I'm satisfied liaos. Wahahhas.
Quitting next week. I will miss the people there,
but not the job itself for S-U-R-E.
seeking..