20070227 ;
2/27/2007 10:35:00 AM
I only realised the correct spelling is This Fashion and not This FAHSION. Hahas!

I'm supposed to go out with Min they all today lahs. But it seemed that everyone of them got their own schedule. I can't possibly force them to go out with me when they got school rite -.- Luckily Jingyi turned out to be super free. First of all, thanks to Jingyi and Alan for accompanying this bored ducky later on. Wahahas.

Things I hope to do later on:
1.Shop for shoes.
2.Shop for manicure stuffs.
3.Watch a movie?(if possible =( )
4.Eat good stuffs.
5.Look at handsome guys. LOL.
6.Shop for a bag for my poly life.
7.Go Kino and buy lots of TVfXQ, SUJU and SS501 stuffs! WHEES <3

I think that should be all. I'm excited now!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page