20070220 ;
2/20/2007 11:23:00 PM
Back from Batam! So tired now. Don't feel like working tomorrow. But I don't have a choice~ Nvm. I got to work hard for my new phone! I want to earn my handphone with my HARDWORK! I'm a good girl! =P I shall summarise what I did yesterday now~

Second day of Chinese New Year yesterday. It's quite boring in the morning. Went to quite a number of relatives' houses to bai nian. We were busying eating rather than chatting. LOL. The snacks this year are WONDERFUL. The chocolate flakes, the pineapples tarts, the crackers. Aw. I'm getting hungry. Damn. Hahas. So tempting. I bet I'm 2 kg heavier now. Hahhas. After that went Polly's mummy house. So kind of her! I actually got a manicure from her.(Thanks to Jamie for helping me to phrase this sentence.LOL)She chose a design for me, and I just waited patiently for her jie zuo. I got a strong urge to learn all these after this. I shall master by next year. Wahahas. Yeny Jiejie lent me and Lin a lot of korean shows too. Thanks! =D=D Went for my Ahgu's birthday dinner at the night. Took many photos too. Shall upload them after this. My main focus for this post : The photos. Wahahas.

Photos time now!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My fingers after manicure-ing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My toes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Slight zoom-in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lin's fingers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Slight zoom-in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TADA!The results!

Xinyi and me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's freaking adorable yea? =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The two cute little cousins. Xinyi and Javier. I wonder whether the both of them will get together or not when they grow up. Hehes =X

Me and Linda zilian-ing before we go for the birthday dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The photos taken during the birthday dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Len, Lin and Me. Don't ask me why I took two photos then the both of them look VERY alike. LOL.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Len and Me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Dody.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Ahmei.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hentai looking brother. HAHAHA.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cute uncle gave me this smile when I asked him to take photo with me. WAHAHAS!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My brother with his two so-called bodyguards. Lols.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Polly-the-little-shuai-ge and me. =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pohan-the-big-cute-guy and me. Ok Polly and Pohan are brothers. Quite obvious arhs. Hahas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I requested Polly to pose for me. Tada! I'm melting~ Save me someone? HAHAS.

Third day:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't take photo with him the day before. So I took with him before I leave. My cousin Dony and me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Javier's brother, Javen, wearing the tigger's costume. What is he trying to do behind the chair sia. Hahahas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All about the little tigger Javen. Hahahs.

Ok that's all. I shall take more photos next year when Ahyi's kor goes back with us to Batam for the next Chinese New Year. I promise! Hehes. Happy Chinese New Year once agains!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page