20070218 ;
2/18/2007 11:01:00 PM
Changmin-hyung, saengil chukhahamnida! =) Too tired to prepare anything for my post today. I'm sorry. =X Anyway, it's my favourite ahyi's birthday today too. Happy birthday to the both of them!
Reached Batam at around 4pm today. Actually intend to leave at 1 pm, budden the whole plan was delayed because we have to wait for another big family at Harbour Front. The first day is not very fun though. Nothing much. Watched 2 and 1/4 movies with my second brother and the others. Re-watched Xin Jing Cha Gu Shi (I don't remember whether it's the third one or fourth one, but it's the episode with Nicholas Tse and Wu Yan Zu.), Pearl Harbour, 2 Fast 2 Furious Part 2. The 1/4 comes from 2 Fast 2 Furious. I want to watch Tokyo Drift instead of the second part. Junzaboro-kun is inside~ Ok that's not the main point. Hahas.
Watching Qian Ji Bian later one. Hope I have the energy to watch. Edison!
Once agains,
SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA CHANGMIN-HYUNG! Sarangheiyo~ =)
seeking..