20070212 ;
2/12/2007 12:04:00 AM
I realised something. I don't understand my friends
at all nowadays.
Ever since I started working at This Fahsion, I didn't interact with my friends at all. I feel so tired everyday, and I don't even have the energy to ask or know anything. It's not that I'm not concerned, I'm really
too tired to do anything after these fucking hours. I feel so fake when I'm working. But what can I do? I need money. I can't expect my mother to give me money all the time. I wished I have the time to talk to my friends and go out with them too. But I got no choice. I guessed I really have to switch to part-time after new year period. I need a life. I need my friends. I don't want to quarrel with anyone of them anymore. I don't want any of my friends to think that they are
not important to me. It doesn't mean that I don't care anyone of you by not talking or showing concern.
NO. I want to live the life I used to have months ago. I want that life. I hate my life now, working non-stop and leaving myself out from everything. I really hate it.
I don't know what else to say. Feeling hopeless now. Haa.
seeking..