20070210 ;
2/10/2007 12:11:00 AM
Got my results just now liaos. Hahas. I aimed for 13 to around 15, and I got 15 -.- So zhun arhs. Hahas. Quite shocked with my results this time round. Improved quite a lot from Prelim. Let me compare my target from the beginning of the year 2006 and the results now:
Subject Aim ActualEnglish B3 B4
HMT B4 A2
Emaths A1 A2
Amaths C5 A2
Geog A2 B3
CH A2 C5 =(=(=(
Comb Sci B4 A2
Ok. Overall, my results are average. I hit most of my targets, but the subjects I got confidence in did badly.
Real badly. Damn combined humanities. I studied so hard for it man. Bloody hell. Gek si.
Anyway, saw Birdy chan working outside This Fahsion today. He didn't recognise me, and I am actually that
thick-skinned to ask him "You know who I'm or not?" Argh. But I expected that from him. Herman Chan. The forgetful one. -.-
Photo-hunting time!
seeking..