20070207 ;
2/07/2007 11:59:00 PM
Someone feels offended after seeing my post for YUNHO yesterday. I mean, this is my blog, and I have the rights to post whatever I want. Don't be childish lahs. I
KNOW Yunho is not going to see this or what. I just want to post whatever in my mind. I need a
place for me to write my thinking. You can choose not to come my blog if you want. My blog is only for people who are willing to know what I'm feeling and thinking, and not somebody like you who tries to spoil the mood of others. =)
Downloaded lots of shows, but I haven't watch any of them yet. Sians. Really not free these days sia. Ten more days to CNY. Miss my cousins and relatives lots sia. Endure, and after that, get rich-er! HAHAS.
Getting my O level results on Friday. Darn it. How can I not get nervous?
seeking..