20070205 ;
2/05/2007 12:00:00 AM
Actually got lots of things in mind now. But I'm too lazy to type out. Lols. Nvm. Shall summarise it.
Told my mum about my ex-boyfriend stuff just now. She seemed shocked, but I think she didn't really expected that. Wahahas. I always thought she knew it after the incident during the Chingay event. Don't know why I tell her lehs. Just feel like telling my mum. Don't feel like keeping it from her. Hahas. But nvm. It's past already. I promised to tell her everything next time when I got such stuff liaos. Hope she understands me yea. Wahahas.
Anyway.
Happy belated birthday to Haohao, and happy birthday to my dearest Yadanar! It's nice been your friend for 4 years. Seen you changed a lot since Secondary 1. But no worries~ It's definitely a good change! Wahahas. Hope you can find a better guy yea. =)
Yunho's birthday is reaching. I need to prepare something. Argh. Hahas.
seeking..