20070203 ;
2/03/2007 12:20:00 AM
ANNYEONG~Back to post agains. It's really a freaking busy day today sia. Have been walking around the little This Fahsion shop for almost one hundred times I think. Lols. So freaking boring sia. Luckily there's still some friends there to crap with. Hwew~ Hahas.

FInally get to load all my darlings' galleries just now. This photo really scare the hell out of my life for a few seconds yesterday when I'm looking through Donghae hyung's gallery.



This photo just reminds me of my eldest brother! The eyes are exactly the same man. Hahas! I showed this photo to my mama too. She said it looks familiar to her, but she just don't remember who is it. Wahahhas. Luckily it only applies to this photo only, or else I guessed I will start to love my eldest brother more and more. WAHAHA. Ok I'm not that sick. I'm just JOKING.

Starting to miss every single one in class 4/3'2006. I miss the slack atmosphere in our class even though O level is reaching. LOL. That doesn't seem appropriate though. Nvm~ Seeing Leonard coming online in msn reminds me of seeing him earlier on with BoonKiat while working just now. Ok. No link. I don't know what the hell I'm saying now. Argh. I'm too tired, but I still wan to post some photos before I sleep.







Mixture of DongBangShinKi and Super Junior photos~ =)


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page