20070129 ;
1/29/2007 11:41:00 PM
Let me recap what I've done today:

1. Finished watching all episodes of GungS I have downloaded. Nice show man! Se7en is not bad in that show. I mean his character lahs. Chill everyone. I will not fall in love with him for sure with Ahling as my cousin for even one single day. Just imagine how much she dislikes him. Omg. I can't imagine what will happen if I was to like se7en. I think the both of us will just argue everyday. LOL.

2. Went to collect my money today at school and went to the bank to make my card. Think it'll only reach me by Thurs. I shall wait patiently. Anyway, there's not much money in my account too. I just want to have a POSB card, that's all. =X

3. Photos-finding day! Managed to find many Super Junior and SS501 photos. =) Not much of DongBangShinKi's photos though. Saddified. Not much news from them. But I think the best DongBangShinKi photo is definitely the one Ahling send me. KAMSAHAMNIDA ARH. Think you know my meaning rite. LOLOLOLOL.

I don't think I can post for the next few weeks liaos. New year period is coming liaos. No more break for Alan and me. Hais. Nvm. For the sack of money, I'm willing to endure. Money, wait for me! =)


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page