20070116 ;
1/16/2007 11:36:00 PM
Not really a good day actually. Got my ups and downs today. Let me name them.
My
DOWNS.1. That fucking
POTATO. I have never been so pissed off in my don't know how many years liaos. Damn her. Shouldn't elaborate lahs. Have been repeating the same story for many times le. LOL.
2. Working at the counter is so scary. Have been so stressed for the whole day. Argh.
3. Ming Jun is leaving this Thurs. Wen Xue is leaving this Fri. I got two fewer people to crap with le. =(
My
UPS!1. Alan is coming to work with me at This Fahsion for sure liaos. Whees! =D
2. Saw Patricia when I'm feeling so PISSED. =)
3. Saw Zhenxin! YEA!
4. Being able to download another episode of Super Junior's drama.
5. Knowing that I'm starting to like Super Junior, HyunJoong and HyunJung more and more.
BUT, DongBangShinKi is still my love okays. Don't say I'm changing my target! Lols.
6. Being able to crap with This Fahsion people liaos.
Okays back to my idols' topic. Kibum, Heechul, Ryeowook, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk, KyuHyun. 10 out of 13. Let's see whether I will like the WHOLE Super Junior group or not. Wahhahas.
seeking..