20070113 ;
1/13/2007 12:02:00 PM
Loading Xman now. Watched the old Xman episodes for the whole night yesterday. So funny! But I only watched the episodes with people I'm interested in it lahs.. Shall watched New Xman every week now liaos. Regret not watching it last time. ARGH.

Went to Clementi Polyclinic with Fat yesterday. The doctor was not as friendly as the previous doctor I've seen few days ago. Dissappointed. I thought it's the same doctor. Hahas. She gave me two days MC agains, and Fat went back to my house with me. Watched some Korean variety shows with her, then continue to pia my Xman liaos. Hahas.

Anyway, Michelle Wie is so cool.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page