20070111 ;
1/11/2007 08:22:00 PM
Woah. Long time never post on blog le. Feel so weird suddenly. Hahas. I was resting at home these days due to my lousy leg. Damn it. Hahas. Should I use
因祸得福 to describe the situation I'm in now? =X Was watching lots of shows nowadays. Just completed My Boss My Hero yesterday. Okok lahs, above average. The guy was really damn funny with his weird expression in the show. Hahas. Currently waiting for Hana Yori Dango 2 to finish showing. I want to download the whole show!
Anyway, SS501 and Super Junior are really
not bad. Not bad lahs NOT BAD. DongBangShinKi is definitely better. I'm
NOT changing target, but I'm just trying to appreciate the korean bands there are getting popular nowadays. Hahas. Shall post some photos of the members in this two bands when I'm free later. DongBangShinKi is preparing their second Japanese album. Whees. Waiting waiting waiting!
seeking..