20061215 ;
12/15/2006 12:19:00 AM
SAENGILCHUKHAHAMNIDA MY BABY KIMJUNSU! Bobo! <3

Ok super hyper now. Finished watching many episodes of 康熙來了. Watched the 4 episodes of Hana Kimi which I have in my computer this morning too. Omg. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Super super nice! So addicted to that show now. I'm waiting very impatiently for the server to upload the coming episodes now. LOL. Nice show man. I watched the episode when Jielun went for WanQuanYuLe too. Damn it. So KE AI! Hahas!! Jielun's reactions really remind me of Yoochun sia. Their certain actions are so alike. When they say "mmm", when they laugh, when they look paiseh. OMG. Just too alike lahs. Hahahas. Addicted to shows nowadays. Currently downloading Nobuta Wo Produce. Seemed like a nice show. I dont know. Let's see. Starring:Kamenashi Kazuya. Yea! Hahas =X

Since its my little Junsu's birthday today, let me just post some nice photos of him as a present to him! To Junsu:Hope you can touch everybody's hearts with more of your composition. We'll be waiting patiently for your songs! Sarangheiyo. =)


From this little baby..





To this mature man!



Ps:Sorry if I didn't credit you or what. I really don't remember where I got the pictures! =( Mianhae.

My little Junsu has changed SOOOO much. =) I'm proud to say, I LOVE A TALENTED BAND LIKE DONGBANGSHINKI, A INNOCENT GUY LIKE KIMJUNSU!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page