20061213 ;
12/13/2006 04:12:00 PM
I'm still waiting for agency to call me. I need job! Argh. Very desperate now. Wahahas. Really need to buy lots of stuffs arhs. My "All About TVXQ" and DongBangShinKi's calendar still waiting for me lehs. I need to buy them mans. Sians. Jielun's EP out already. Need to buy that first first first! Or else my damn brother is going to download it agains. SIANS.

I'm so into Gokusen 1 and 2 nowadays. How I wish I have Yankumi as my teacher sia. (although I'm not like those students who get into troubles everytime. LOL =X) Akanishi Jin. Kamenashi Kazuya. Koike Teppei. Hayami Mokomichi. Whees! Hahas =X HAYATO.RYU.TAKEDA.TSUCCHI. <3

I wonder how's Yunho liaos. How come no news regarding his hospitality liaos. =(


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page