20061210 ;
12/10/2006 11:36:00 PM
My eyes are swollen from this morning. I think its the contact lens bahs. Have been wearing contact lens for more than 12 hours yesterday. I don't think I'm very used to contact lens. Was rubbing my eyes like nobody's business yesterday night. Tada. This is the results. Hahas. Let me recap what happened yesterday:
We actually agreed to meet at 10am. Budden when I woke up, I realised the time is already 9.35. Damn it. I think the alarm has some problems. So we ended up meeting late, then we reached Escape themepark at around 12pm I think. We started playing Flipper, followed by Rainbow. It's been a long time since I took such rides, so Flipper was considered a
challenge to me. Wahahas. Played HaiDaoChuan after that, followed by Haunted House. I still remember that weird malay guy who tried to scare everyone with his fake plastic cockroach.
Childish =D. Hahas. It damn dark inside though. Jun and me entered as a group with another group of malay family. I think the little malay girl was too afraid, so she started to grab Me and Jun's hands when we were walking half-way through. Hahahs. There was a "ghost" who was following us all the way, and he ended up being scolded by me.
LOL. That damn ghost.
HAHA! Our last ride was the Wet and Wild (if I didn't remember it wrongly though =X) Fun fun fun! I sat at the front while Ei sat at the back. Her whole body was wet after that ride. Wahahas =X Thanks for saving me arh Yadanar. LOL.
We were very smelly after that, so we went back to Min's house to rest and clean-up first. When we reached Clementi Mrt Station, we met a
damn freaking guy who vomitted near the escalator. I know he's freaking sick, but he should at least apologize when his bloody vomitted stuffs dio us right.
DAMN GUY. He just left without any APOLOGETIC LOOKS on his face. So idiotic! Ei, Min and Jun were still not that unlucky arhs. His vomit dio my
jeans. Eeyucks. The thinking of it makes me frustrated.
DAMNDAMNDAMN!Rushed to Orchard after cleaning up. Jun wanted to see her Superstar
Shiwei at the Lime event or whatever. When we reached there, we heard that they are already gone. She was so damn disappointed. Budden we managed to see him when we were leaving Heeren's. Oh damn it. I should have took pictures of Jun's look at that moment man.
LOL. She was really
stunned. SUPER STUNNED. She took 2 photos with him, and she was trembling even after he left. HAHAHAS! He was quite good looking lahs. There was a girl following behind him too. Hmms. Think it's his girl. I'm not crazy over him, so.. nahs. Lols.
We took neoprints too. Shall upload it here next time. I haven't scan it yet. =X
Photos at Escape theme park:


Shall upload more after Yadanar sent me the pics!
Anyway, to Yunho, hope you recover soon kays. Lots of people will be praying for you. TVXQ Hwaiting, Yunho HWAITING! BAXIA =D
seeking..